Horace Mann Quote

~Horace Mann Quote
A teacher who is attempting to teach without inspiring the pupil with a desire to learn is hammering on cold iron.

Monday, June 1, 2015

QR Code Experimenting

It's time for summer learning in our county, and I have been chosen to teach technology innovations to approximately 95 students, ranging from pre-k through 7th grade. I've heard and read a lot about teachers using QR codes and Aurasma for educational purposes, and I wanted to experiment with these items myself. The course that I'm teaching only lasts for 9 days, and I'm visiting 12 different classes for approximately 37 minutes each so I'm having to be very creative in putting something together in that length of time.  The students and I have gotten off to a really great start. Here are a couple of samples from the younger group using the ChatterPix Kids App and a QR Code generator. Please use your QR scanner to scan these codes.

 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Indeed, Qrcode has been widely used in various conveniences, and more and more Qrcode Generator and Qrcode reader software have been derived.

    ReplyDelete